- Doing the little things throughout the day that make my day easier without me knowing (ex: moving my keys to the spot where I’d find them instead of the random place I left them)
- Doing countless more middle-of-the-night diaper changes
- When I call him out for not listening and then him repeating back every word
- Thanking me for making dinner every night and telling me how delicious it is…even when he has a glass of milk ready in hand to gulp down after each bite because I made dinner wayyy too spicy
- After coming home from a long delayed flight he has the blankets on the bed already folded over on my side so all I have to do is get in and sleep
- When I hear “…on Monday, he ate through 1 apple. But he was still hungry. On Tuesday, he ate through 2 pears…” and baby giggles coming from the other room while I’m taking a bath
What I’m really saying is, Brandon’s been rocking his husband socks this past year. Rock on my love!
This post is long overdue (May 23rd). Happy 1st Anniversary!
Lets take a look back at our day.
Please please please vote for us by clicking the banner and then the owl on the left! I’ll love you forever 🙂